Which are the aspects that make a collaborator become essential?
- Accepts diversity and the different personalities that coexist within the labor force.
- They value the talent of others and contribute to specify objectives.
- This quality helps them find the necessary support for the development of their skills and talents beyond work.
- Can become leaders that transmit technical and functional knowledge and can learn to develop teamwork.
- They thrive when their working environment is based on reliability, structured roles, clarity, and psychological security.
- They find meaning in their work beyond the bottom line and believe in their impact on the results that matter the most.
4. Breaking paradigms.
- They know when an old script will no longer work, and they dare to embrace a new mentality or tactic.
- They develop commitment when they find colleagues who accommodate their views.